Tabner, Inc. has job openings for Software Engineer located in Charlotte, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.1. Provide Development work in NextConnect application.
2. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing System Design.
3. Responsible for design and Implementation of Web UI Components using various tools.
4. Design and Develop Responsive and Cross browser compatible UI Screens to meet specific needs and requirements.
5. Resolving defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production and production environments.
6. Provide quality documentation, status updates. Mail resume with cover letter to Tabner, Inc., 11020 David Taylor Dr., Suite 103, Charlotte, NC 28262; EOE
Job Title : Computer Systems Analyst
Job Title : Lead Software Engineer II
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest scoop right to your inbox.