1. Design, develop and deliver On-premises integration solutions, Cloud-based integration solutions and Micro Services using MuleSoft and Java.
2. Strategically architect, design, develop, and implement efficient information systems and/or operations systems in support of core enterprise functions. Ensure improvement of all architectural processes within time frame and provide training to all development teams to maintain project deliverables and reduce costs.
3. Make use of different Enterprise Integration patterns like Canonical Data Model, Event monitor, Publish-Subscribe, Interoperability, Scatter-Gather, Service Directory in implementing the integration solutions. Consider different factors like Network bandwidth, Scope for Reuse of existing services/third-party services, Performance, System load, QoS adaptation, Data policy, Time-to-market, Security while designing the integration solutions. Conceptualize technical solutions to complex problems and maximize benefit of IT systems investments.
4. Evaluate the business requirements and select the ones that are feasible and suggest appropriate alternatives for the non-feasible requirements. Convert client requirements to technical requirements. Draft technical use cases based on the technical requirements. Accordingly define the purpose, scope and objectives of the project. Prepare requirements specification document.
5. Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming, also identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions. Prepare system/network and application/data flow architecture.
6. Establish the coding guidelines. Integrate code analysis tools like Sonar Cube to Jenkins for performing code analysis while building the code. Analyze metrics and measure effectiveness of programs and return of investment goals. Perform log analysis by integrating the applications with log analysis tools like Splunk.
7. Implement CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) for the project using tools like Maven, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus. Handle project dependencies using Maven. Configure code build process in build tools like Jenkins. Configure projects and repositories in code repositories like Bitbucket, CVS, GitHub. Track and maintain code changes in version control tools. Integrate artifact repository tools like Nexus with build tools for maintaining a collection of builds.
8. Maintain an efficient technical environment for all client services and document all architectural plans and provide support to all business and assemble all system components. Determine the number and nature of the environments(dev, test, uat, preprod, prod) needed and the level of support required for each environment. Install Java and MuleSoft on the servers. Deploy the integration solutions on various environments like dev, test, UAT, preprod and prod.
9. Handle application security. Implement authentication and authorization for applications using Spring. Run vulnerability reports on the applications using tools like Vera Code to identity security vulnerabilities in the applications. Perform API security assessment.
10. Provide customer assistance. Assist customer in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layer. Assist business users in UAT, project managers in estimating project costs, and identifying project tasks and the order in which they should be completed.
11. Effectively strike a balance between functional and non-functional requirments while implementing the integration solutions. Configure load balancer to effectively handle application load for on-premises MuleSoft integration implementations. Configure Auto-scaling and High-availability for Cloud MuleSoft integration implementations. Add the Mule servers to any point platform and create clusters.
12. Insert and query data from databases like Oracle, MicroSoft SQL server, MySQL. Handle transaction management.
13. Manage APIs using MuleSoft anypoint platform API Manager. Create and apply policies like throttling for the APIs.
14. Develop applications in Anypoint studio IDE and use RAML 1.0 for generating RAML files, Restful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture and develop & consume the web services using Apache CXF and WebServiceConsumer.
15. Implement logging and auditing framework for the applications.
Minimum Educational Requirements
The minimum requirement for the position is a bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
• Mail resume with cover letter to Tabner, Inc., 11020 David Taylor Dr., Suite 103, Charlotte, NC 28262; EOE
Job Title : Computer Systems Analyst
Job Title : Lead Software Engineer II
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest scoop right to your inbox.